Freitag, 11. Juli 2008

Pow Pow - Long Time Classics Vol. 1























1. I’ve got a felling girl – The Heptones
2. You don’t care – The Techiques
3. Seem’s I am loosing you – Dobby Dobson
4. If I follow my heart – Dennis Brown
5. Yours & mine – Morwels Esq
6. First cut is the deepest – Norma Frazer
7. Love is the message – Jacob Miller
8. Live & learn – Alton Ellis
9. Feel like jumping – Marcia Griffiths
10. Feeling fine – The Skatalites
11. Carry go bring come – Justin Hinds & The Dominoes
12. You’re gonna need me - Errol Dunkley
13. Sitting in the park – Alton Ellis
14. I’m coming home – John Holt
15. I’ll be lonely – John & Joya
16. Undying love – Ernest Wilson
17. Rain from the sky – Delroy Wilson
18. Love me forever – Carlton & The Shoes
19. No man is an island – Dennis Brown
20. Sweet talking – The Heptones
21. Things & time – The Wailing Souls
22. Black Cinderella – Errol Dunkley
23. I am just a guy – Alton Ellis
24. I don’t know why – Errol Dunkley
25. I believe in yesterday – Tyrone Talyor
26. Say you – Ken Boothe
27. Danger in your eyes – The Paragons
28. Swing & dine – The Melodians
29. My girl – The Techniques
30. Only a smile – The Paragons
31. Tonight – John Holt
32. Rock Steady – Alton Ellis
33. Baby Why - The Cables
34. Party Time – The Heptones
35. Alton Ellis – Let them try
36. Love won’t come easy – The Heptones
37. Truly – Marcia Griffith
38. We’re in the mood – The Heptones
39. I’m the ruler – Alton Ellis
40. Make it easy on yourself – Dennis Brown
41. Can I change my mind – Alton Ellis
42. Give love – Barry Brown
43. Please be true – Alexander Henry
44. When I fall in love – Ken Boothe
45. Do you love me – John Holt

Keine Kommentare: